A 70-YEAR HISTORY
In 1948 the brothers Walter and Baldassarre Pedrazzoli from Bassano founded the mechanical workshop IBP, Industria Brevetti Pedrazzoli.
The Pedrazzoli factory of more than 17’000 square meters, opened in the 1950s in Bassano del Grappa, was immediately a national reference point, producing the first machines for bending and cutting pipes that became famous and were exported all over the world.
Purchased in 2018 by CML international SpA already owner of the brand Ercolina, with the aim of integrating the range of high productivity machines that guarantee the quality of the finished product.
An industrial group present on the market since 1973, able to provide the best solutions for tube and metal profile processing, from the design phase to the after-sales service.